In yet another tragic incident, an aged man who used to lit a charcoal stove to keep himself warm at night, has met his death after the fire razed down his house.

image

A man identified only as Pa Daniel, was Wednesday, burnt to death in Pleateau State.
According to reports, the deceased who is believed to be in his 90’s, allegedly lit a charcoal stove to keep him warm due to the cold weather in the state, an act he reportedly always indulged in, but unfortunately, he met his unfortunate death.
It was gathered that the charcoal sparks fell on a cloth which caught fire and gradually spread through the house of zinc.
The deceased, who until his death resided alone, was found burnt beyond recognition at his residence in the Alheri area of Jos, the state capital.
See the graphic photo below;

image

Advertisements